Posted on 29. Apr, 2012 by AdvoGirl in
Vegetarians can definitely do the 24 Day Challenge. Here are some ideas for protein sources:
- Incorporate the Vegetarian Meal Replacement Shake.
- Tofu is good – we are big fans of the SoyBoy Tofu Lin
- Natural peanut butter with no sugar added in very limited portions (no more than 2 tbs)
- After the cleanse you can use additional meal replacement shakes and meal replacement bars
- After the cleanse, try the Griller’s Prime burgers. They have a lower carb content and taste fantastic. Some of the veggie burgers are loaded with carbs and sodium, so be very careful.
- If you are not vegan, you can use eggs, and after the cleanse you can add some dairy back in (Greek yogurt with no sugar added)