Posted on 29. Apr, 2012 by AdvoGirl in
Vegetarians can definitely do the 24 Day Challenge. Here are some ideas for protein sources:
- Incorporate the Vegetarian Meal Replacement Shake.
- Tofu is good – we are big fans of the SoyBoy Tofu Lin
- Natural peanut butter with no sugar added in very limited portions (no more than 2 tbs)
- After the cleanse you can use additional meal replacement shakes and meal replacement bars
- After the cleanse, try the Griller’s Prime burgers. They have a lower carb content and taste fantastic. Some of the veggie burgers are loaded with carbs and sodium, so be very careful.
- If you are not vegan, you can use eggs, and after the cleanse you can add some dairy back in (Greek yogurt with no sugar added)
If you are not already on our email list, please sign up here to be notified when we update the site: